Nov 16, 2013

Guest Blogger: Time to Cut Loose! by Prima Donna

Footloose!  Kick off your Sunday shoes!
Do you remember clear back in September when Mom told you all I got into Footloose at Bingham High School!?  Well, after months of rehearsals and hard work, it's finally here! Our run is on

November 22, 23, 25 and 26 with shows at 7 pm and a 2 pm matinee on the 23rd.

So if you're in town you should really come. It's gonna be so cool! Except for the major plotline, it is completely different from the movie! So don't try to chicken out and say you've already seen it because you haven't really. In the musical you get to learn more about the characters. But most importantly you get to see me on stage! I am one of the moms in Beaumont, and I don't have any lines or anything, but it's still so much fun. Our leads are phenomenal!  I'll listen to the Broadway soundtrack and, honestly, they don't sound half as good as our songs, ok maybe half. It's gonna be so good.

If you don't believe me how awesome this is, or you wish you could come but can't, weere going to be on Fox 13 News performing numbers live on November 20th, so make sure you watch. I believe we will be performing every hour with our first show at 6:45 AM MST. So make sure you tune in.

Come cut loose and watch Bingham's production of Footloose the Musical!

Buy your tickets here!
https://www.ezticketlive.com/checkout/eventbdate.asp?id=230

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

That sounds like such a fun musical. I will look into going. I will catch you all on the news
Blessings and enjoy the moments with this one.

Marci said...

Oh my goodness, this totally makes me want to come see the musical! If only San Antonio wasn't so far away, you better believe I'd be all over this one! Good luck!!