Jul 25, 2014

Summer Swimming..Having a Blast!

It's become a tradition in our family to sign up for swimming lessons each summer.  A wonderful neighbor of mine is our go-to and she does wonderful at helping the kids.  My little ones finished up their two week session yesterday and we wanted to be sure to share a few pics.  This was little Baby Doll's first year.  I just love this picture of her doing the back float.  Bet you recognize her helper..that's Sport!  He was the aide for both hers and Curly's lessons.  It was sure nice because I know I could count on him to take care of them both.  Thanks to Fajita for snapping all these sweet pictures for me.  As you can guess, I was still home making jam with the Activity Girls. 


I hope you all had a wonderful Pioneer Day.  Ours was full of hard work and lots of fun.  (But isn't that how we do everything around here?)  I'll get pictures and post up tomorrow about our shenanigans.  Kids start school Monday.  I am so not looking forward to going back to such early wake-ups!  For now I'm going to see if I can maybe get some sleep before the last "day-off."








This summer has gone so fast!

No comments: