Sep 28, 2014

A Rainy Saturday

We had so much rain today!

I had all these great plans. After we took the last of the Sleepover Girls over to the service project at the church, we took off for the Lowe's class. The kids had a great time making little fire engines. We left just in time to drop Sport off for his football warmups. Bossy went the opposite direction so she could get Taco to Herriman on time.

It was wet and rainy.when we dropped him off. I didn't see any point in having all the kids getting soaked, so I took all of them home first. Then my sweetie and I headed back to the park. We had waterproof gear, but for some reason we left the umbrella home. We sat for an hour and a half and it rained pretty much the whole time. Yeah, we were soaked.

Sport's team won 13 - 0. It was a tough game made worse by the slipping and sliding, but eventually they were victorious. After the game I came home and took a hot shower. I had planned on taking the girls out fundraising since they only have until the 1st of October to finish putting their orders together, but the rain made it not fun at all so I let the girls stay home. My sweetie and I went shopping in the rain instead.

Last week was beautiful! I kept the camera under cover today.
I didn't get my beans picked either. But I did take the girls to the Women's Conference at the church. About the time we were walking in, Scout said, "I think I just broke a tooth!" Then she spent a good part of the time complaining about how it hurt. When we got home I noticed that it was broken and I'm 90% sure it's a baby tooth so the rest should fall out soon.

After that we just worked on Reflections and ate a nice meal my guys made while we were gone. I love it when I don't have to cook! And my sweetie will cook tomorrow too since Crafty wants spaghetti and meatballs for her birthday dinner. Meatballs is one of his specialties. :)

I feel a good weekend coming on.
It's even stopped raining.





2 comments:

Stacie said...

Even though it rained it sounds like you still had a productive day of doing things. Hope your daughter's tooth feels better.

LeAnn said...

Wow, that is one full raining day of activities. How do you do it???? You are amazing! I hope your little one will feel better from her tooth problem.
Many blessings for you all!