Sep 15, 2014

It's That Time of Year Again..

That's right! It's September and even though we are crazy busy and the deadlines are about 2 weeks earlier than normal, my kids all still want to enter the PTA Reflections contest. So today after a fun and exciting birthday party for my dad at Li'l Sis's house, we got home about 8:30. The hour or so window that followed was my opportunity for the kids to do something for 3D Art.

I remembered how much fun they had when we worked with clay for the Festival of Trees Christmas tree we donated last year, so I bought some different colors of Sculpey and let them have at it! Since I don't want anyone to borrow their fun ideas, I'm not going to show you the finished projects right now, but I'm sure glad to have one more category out of the way!

Now if I could just figure out a way to get them to extend all the deadlines by a couple of months...



2 comments:

Marci said...

I'm excited to see what they came up with. I am always amazed by their creativity! Hope they are able to finish all their submissions on time!

LeAnn said...

Sometimes I just marvel at all that you accomplish and do with your children. I think you should enter the Utah Mother of the year; I am being way serious.
Blessings for all the great things you do; I love it.