Sep 8, 2014

Monday Mornings

I have to confess that I really don't know what to do with myself on Monday mornings. I'm so used to sitting by the computer waiting somewhat impatiently to email with Teach on her mission that now after 18 months and she is home, I'm finding it's a hard habit to break!

Not that I don't always have a pile of paperwork at any given time that wants my attention. Once, way back when I was a starry-eyed, 18-year-old brand new wife, I agreed to be in charge of paperwork and bills and all that. Now, 31 years later, I find myself still in charge of paperwork with no signs of a reprieve.

It would drive me crazy to turn it over to someone anyway. I'm certainly not a perfectionist or anything, but maybe I'm a wee bit overzealous when it comes to making sure things get done.

I have to be. This is my current box of paperwork that needs to be dealt with today...

Maybe instead of emailing Teach in between tasks I can get her to sit and visit with me while I slog through it.

Just for old times sake.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Enjoy the moments on this one; although it looks a bit daunting. I do the bills and paperwork too; but now it isn't as much as it used to be. You can look forward to less work later in life.
Blessings!