Sep 14, 2014

Sneak Peek of School Pictures 2014




I love the fact that Teach is home and can take all our school pictures again! I hate to confess that we don't really have formal pictures from last year. I tried...

But as you have no doubt noticed by now, I'm not really a very good photographer. I just don't really get it. I love these cute pictures she took, but I just can't look through a lens and see what she can see.

Don't you just love that pic of Crafty? I know she is gorgeous, but Teach could turn her into a real model.

Maybe tomorrow or the next day Teach can grab some pics of Princess and Prima Donna. They are just so busy they are never home during the hours we have good lighting.

According to Teach that is extremely important. Not that I would know...




1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Great pictures and your children are adorable. Give that Teach a hug for these.
Blessings to you all!