Apr 2, 2015

Road Rash

It's been an interesting week. My sweetie has been out of town on a business trip and that means things are a little different. I try to get all that annoying stuff done that I never get around to doing. Drama Queen has been my right arm, preparing meals and getting kids off to school so I can work on scholarship applications for Princess.

Last night I went to Tupperware training. I didn't want to miss because I was hoping to win the Easter Basket (which I did!). It was full of fun Easter goodies and treats and of course a little Tupperware.

But I digress...

So anyway, I'm sitting at training, trying to figure out the important things I want to share with our team during my demo when my phone beeps at me. That's when I notice several texts and even a phone call from the Dog Walker.

I quickly scroll through them and get this, "You won't believe what happened to Curly just now," along with a couple of sad faces. I hate it when he sends me texts like that because I immediately start envisioning the worst possible scenarios.

I typed a quick "What?" and opened the text from Teach.

That's when I saw his pretty sad case of road rash. Then came the text from Dog Walker, "He was jumping from the monkeybars in the sandbox and accidentally fell and faceplanted right in the sand."

Poor guy, he looks even worse today.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Oh, that is so sad; and it looks like it hurt a lot. I am so afraid of text messages since my husband's experience of texting me that he was having a heart attack on a trip too Pittsburgh.
Have a sweet Easter celebration with that marvelous family of yours.