Apr 10, 2015

Swimming and Baseball

We had so much fun today with my Activity Days girls! I have this amazing neighbor with an indoor swimming pool and she let the girls come over and enjoy the water. We had 16 kids there and it was a bit of a mad house, but the girls had a great time.

I also went to the first ballgames of the season tonight. Scout played first and then Sport. I was keeping score during Sport's game so I didn't think to take a picture, but I did snap this quick one of Scout while she was in for a drink of water. She made a nice hit and scored a point for her team so they could win 4 - 3.

Sport's team lost a heartbreaker at 10 - 11. He was hoping to pitch, but didn't get the opportunity this time. They have another game tomorrow, so maybe he will find himself on the mound then.

I don't know how I'm going to get all these ballgames into my already busy life. At the moment I have 6 games scheduled for next week and that is just for Curly, Scout, and Sport.

Taco, Burrito, Fajita, and Bean Dip are also playing.




2 comments:

LeAnn said...

Oh my you are going to be triple busy with all the games. I try to just get to one of two of my 4 grandchildren that play sports in Heber.
I loved your activity day activity. I loved teaching that age group. It looks like you had great fun.
Hugs for all!

Marci said...

This just reminds me of how much I miss activity days! You plan such fun activities!!