May 25, 2015

Memorial Day

I love Memorial Day! For as long as I can remember I have spent that day with family sharing memories and visiting cemeteries. This year was no different.

We went to church yesterday with my sweet MIL. We got the kids to go to all three meetings and even though they  were nervous, I think it was good for all of us to remember that the church is true everywhere.

After that we had dinner and then headed for the cemetery. It was cold and rainy so we only stayed for a few minutes. We spent the evening playing card games. The kids played wii Sports and Princess was amazing in bowling!

Today was more cemeteries and more stories. It's been a fun weekend, but I am happy to almost home.
How was your weekend?



The house my Sweetie grew up in.

2 comments:

Natalie Ockey said...

It was awesome. We missed you in Springville. Check out our family blog later and I'll have it all up!

~R

LeAnn said...

Loved that you have enjoyed the weekend doing Memorial Day activities.
We traveled down to my hometown this year and decorated graves and found a few that we weren't sure where they were. It was awesome!
Blessings!