Jul 9, 2015

Are You Ready?

For Cow Appreciation Day, of course!

This is just a shout out to all of you who typically don your cow duds to score yourself a chicken sandwich. They have actually changed the day.

I know, I don't do change very well either, and normally it would be on July 10, but they are moving it to Tuesdays rather than Fridays, so look for your free meal on July 14.

Old Cow Appreciation Day pics
We love Chick Fil A and I'm not getting anything out of this unsolicited advertisement. Let me tell you what happened on Sport's birthday a couple of weeks ago. I had a free coupon for a chicken biscuit, so I offered to take him over for breakfast. It was pretty slow at the South Jordan store that morning which is actually pretty rare.

We had some time to chit-chat with the girl at the counter and I happened to mention it was Sport's birthday. Not only did she comp his sandwich, she comped both of our meals!

Not only that, but honestly, I can get Princess to do almost anything for my Chick Fil A mint...

3 comments:

Denise said...

Moooooooooooooooooooooove on over to chik fillet, lol

Marci said...

We're already working on our outfits! I always have missed out on this day, not this year!!! Enjoy your chicken!

LeAnn said...

Oh, I do love this adorable children. I love that you are doing this. Do enjoy the chicken on this one.
Amazing! Hugs for all~