Nov 27, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope your Thanksgiving Day was as amazing as ours. We spent the day preparing food and spending time together. Our first meal was the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving which we have done every year for lunch since 2007. Burrito did an awesome job as Peppermint Patty and Princess gladly sliced all the meat and cheese for sandwiches since she is a pro now and works at the deli.

Beauty gave me these great pics of the pies she and Crafty made yesterday as well as the one with The Beast posing as a turkey. After lunch we gathered up and started getting things ready for our 2nd Thanksgiving dinner. My sweetie sent me up to take a nap for an hour since my leg was throbbing while they made rolls and mashed potatoes. Grandpa also showed up in the afternoon. Little Sis and her family were supposed to join us, but she has kids throwing up today so she decided to stay home.

We had a leisurely dinner with everyone expressing gratitude for the various and many gifts we have been given. Then we all helped with the clean up. Some people pulled out games and I finished piecing a quilt I have been working on.

It was a fun and happy day here. I hope it was the same at your house.

Happy Thanksgiving!






1 comment:

Denise said...

your family makes me happy